You now have the freedom to choose how you would like to review your Cato Credit Card statement.
You are responsible to make your payment on time, regardless of which statement you receive; paper or online.
Your current statement delivery method is set to receive Paper Statements. If you would like to receive electronic statements,
select Yes and complete the information below.
Yes, I would like to receive electronic statements and stop receiving paper statements. By selecting this option and
clicking Submit below, you confirm you have read and accept the Paperless Statement E-Sign Disclosure below ("Disclosure")
and hereby give us your affirmative consent to provide communications to you and conduct business regarding your
Cato Credit Card Account in an electronic form, as described in the disclosure below. Selecting this option also
confirms your ability to read and retain this disclosure by printing it and certifies your ability to view and print
periodic statements presented electronically in the same manner as this disclosure.
Paperless Statement E-Sign Disclosure
This Paperless Statement E-Sign Disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to your Cato Credit Card account:
The words “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Cato Fashions and Cedar Hill National Bank, your creditor with whom you have your account, and the words “you” and “your” mean you, the individual identified on the Account. As used in this Disclosure, “Communication” means any Account periodic statement, or associated authorization, agreement, disclosure, notice, or other information that would accompany your Account periodic statement, including but not limited to information that we are required by law to provide to you in writing.
Scope of Communication to Be Provided in Electronic Form. When you elect to receive paperless statements for your Cato Credit Card Account, you choose to receive statements online in lieu of receiving them in the mail, you agree that we may provide you with any Communications in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper Communications to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below. Your consent to receive electronic communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to:
- All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with your Account
- Periodic disclosures or monthly billing statements for your Account
- Notices or disclosures about a change in the terms of your Account or associated payment feature
- Privacy policies and notices
- Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided (1) via e-mail, (2) by access to a website that we will designate in an e-mail notice we send to you at the time the information is available, or (3) to the extent permissible by law, by access to a website that we will generally designate in advance for such purpose.
- How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw consent to receive Communications in electronic form for your Account by changing your preferences by contacting Customer Service Monday – Saturday 8 a.m.-8 p.m. @ 877-557-3526 or going to www.cedarhillnationalbank.com. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid e-mail address, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid e-mail address, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. We will not impose a fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
- How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact, and other information related to this Disclosure and to your Account, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as your e-mail address) by contacting Customer Service Monday – Saturday 8 a.m.-8 p.m. @ 877-557-3526.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- An Internet browser that supports 128 bit encryption;
- A printer and storage device to retain electronic communications provided;
- Adobe Acrobat Reader®
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to participate in our electronic Communications programs;
- Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of any Communication unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such a request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, you can contact us by telephone using the number on the back of your card. We may charge you a reasonable service charge for the delivery of paper copies of any Communication provided to you electronically pursuant to this authorization. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide (instead of electronic) copy of any Communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
- Communications in Writing. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download for your records, a copy of your Paperless Statements, this Disclosure, your initial authorization to receive Paperless Statements and any changes to that authorization, and any other Communication that is important to you.
- Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
- Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications, including any applicable discount for receiving Paperless Statements. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law. The featured words and symbols used to identify the source of goods and services may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Click here to print or save E-Sign disclosure available in Adobe Acrobat format.
I ACCEPT and agree with the above terms and conditions.